Evangelism Ministry is not a new form of evangelism it is another way of doing evangelism. It is about evangelism, about reaching people for Jesus. The ultimate goal of everything we do is to tell people and show people how much God loves them. Evangelism Ministry is the showing of God’s love in very practical ways by meeting people’s needs.
There are many different forms of evangelism.
Proclamation Evangelism – This can be corporate proclamation like a sermon or personal proclamation like one on one sharing the Gospel.
Relational Evangelism - Building a relationship and a fellowship with a person and in that relationship they learn to trust us and they see Christ in us and they want to know about Jesus.
Worship Evangelism - When a person who does not know Christ, is in our worship service and they see the love of God’s people and the worship of God’s people poured out on God and they are drawn to Him.
Small Group Evangelism - This is really relational evangelism but in a small group. Many home Bible studies with small groups have been very effective in leading people to Christ.
Event Evangelism – Many churches do events designed to draw people; such as a music concert, or a block party, or a Harvest Festival or even revivals and crusades.
Evangelism Ministry – Is about extending the hand of Christ and ministering to people at their point of hurt and need. It is practical hands on ministry of feeding the hungry, visiting the sick, comforting the bereaved. It is doing what needs to be done to alleviate human suffering.
5 Crowns of rewards in the Bible
The crown is the symbol of victory or award of
the highest honor or rank. It is also the symbol of royalty and authority.
The rewards that saints receive in Heaven will vary greatly. Some people think
the term “eternal reward” just means that all saved people will be given the
reward of eternal life.
1. THE SOUL-WINNER'S CROWN - (THE CROWN OF REJOICING) to people who labored to save souls from the fires of hell. 1 Thessalonians 2:19: "You are our hope, our joy, and the crown we will take pride in when our Lord Jesus Christ comes."
2. THE CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS - for those who look for and love Christ's return. 2 Timothy 4:8: "Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing."
3. THE CROWN OF GLORY - for those who faithfully teach and preach God's Word.1 Peter 5:4: "And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away."
4. THE INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN - for those who "run a good race" in the Christian life. 1 Corinthians 9:25: "And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown."
5. THE CROWN OF LIFE - for people who endure suffering, knowing there is a better life in the world to come. James 1:12: "Happy is the man that keeps on enduring trial, because on becoming approved he will receive the Crown of Life."
(Revelation 2:10). This is sometimes termed the "martyr's crown". It is for those who suffer for the cause of Christ. This crown, like the others, is given personally by Christ. "I will give."