So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
We believe ...
- that there is only one true God, who has revealed himself as our Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- in the Divine inspiration of the Bible (2 Tim 3:16).
- that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, and born of virgin Mary. Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from dead. He ascended to heaven and is at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
- in the salvation of sinners by Grace, through repentance and faith in the Son of God, Lord Jesus, to receive forgiveness of sins.
- that justification, sanctification, and the new birth by faith in the blood of Christ through the Word and the Holy Spirit.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit, to receive the power of Holy Spirit to become witness of Christ. (Acts 1:8).
- in water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Matt 28:19).
- in the table of the Lord, commonly called the communion (1 Cor 11:28-32).
- In the healing of the body by Divine power of the Holy Spirit is provided for all. (Acts 4:3, Rom 8:11).
- eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- the second coming of Jesus, first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to get the living saints to him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalm 127:1 (KJV) International Evangelistic Ministry, Gainesville, GA 30504